Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

How can I adjust the top part of my bottom freezer door it

How can I adjust the top part of my bottom freezer door it doesnt seem to close all the way and seal    We have the freezer empty right now?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
there are usually shims on the hinges if this is a door and not a drawer, can you get me model# XXXXX make, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
It is a drawer
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
usually either this is off the runner on one side or something is holding it from closing, since you have it empty its probably not in the track correctly, send me model # XXXXX when i get back in about an hour I'll get a look at the drawer. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
LFD25860      LG
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
did you check the runner(or track) to make sure its seated right on each side? it sits on the track ihe front make sure its seated them same on both sides. also this model is not comming up can you recheck model # XXXXX thanks Bryan