Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

The water dispensor on our fridge stopped working. The ice

Customer Question

The water dispensor on our fridge stopped working. The ice maker still works. Any ideas
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
can you get me model# XXXXX make. ? thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
GE model #GSH25JSTA SS
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
do you have a volt meter and know how to use it? this ref. has a duel water valve , one side runs the water in door the other the ice maker. you may have a bad valve, this is your valve, Part 880070let me know Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
where is the valve on the ref?
Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
it is in the back where your water line attaches to ref. just follow the line to back of ref. and its right there. I have to step out for about an hour but will check with you when I return, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

yep valve is bad.....do I order the 880070 from your web site? Is there any other parts I will need?

Thanks

Rob

Expert:  Bryan replied 8 years ago.
well i cant sell parts on this site but will supply site you can buy one , click here , http://www.repairclinic.com/SmartSearch/SmartSearch.aspx hope this helps and thanks Bryan