Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

replacing door bellows on samsung washer model B1113JDW/XAC

Customer Question
. I sent my...
replacing door bellows on samsung washer model B1113JDW/XAC . I sent my info through 24 hours ago and have not received an answer yet
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Appliance
11/1/2008
Appliance Technician: stef, Home Appliance Technician replied 9 years ago
stef
stef, Home Appliance Technician

Hello thanks for your inquiry

You need to take the spring clip off the bellows around the door. Remove the top panel take the front off. and remove the boot from the drum there should be another spring clip. remove the old boot and repeat the steps backward to reinstall.

good luck stef

How do I remove the top panel and take the front off?

Do I take the spring clip off the bellows before removing the panels?

Thanks for your help

Hello top panel has three screw from the back and it pushes foward and lift up

The front panel has screw that you will see once top is removed and also screw at the bottom. Take the spring clip off from the front first prior to removal

stef

stef
stef, Home Appliance Technician
stef
stef
stef, Home Appliance Technician