Alan
Alan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ years in the appliance repair field.
11470909

I have oven model FGF337BCC, and I have unsightly drip marks

I have oven model FGF337BCC, and I have unsightly drip marks in between the two panes on the oven window. How do I fix this?
The only thing you can do is take the door apart and clean the glass on the inside.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
If I had the skill or know how to take the friggin' door apart I woudn't have needed to ask this question in the first place! Bad answer!
I can still help you with that. Let me find a parts breakdown for you and we can go from there.

Ok here is a picture. Remove the door from the oven by opening it to the first stop and lifting off. Place on a blanket on a flat surface. On the bottom of the door there are about 4 screws. Remove those and the front panel and outer glass will come off. See if that is the glass with the stains. Let me know what you find.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
It worked...awesome! Thank you. A little tricky doing by myself, but it doesn't look like an ugly troll sitting in my kitchen anymore. Sorry I was crabby...my family is totally worthless when it comes to home repair projects.
Great, I am glad to help. Dont worry about it. Come back again!! Please take time to leave positive feedback!!