Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My stainless steel surface for my 5 burner gas cooktop is scratched,

Customer Question
can i replace that part...
My stainless steel surface for my 5 burner gas cooktop is scratched, can i replace that part? Model is KGC5166GSS
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Appliance
10/29/2008
Appliance Technician: Alan, Home Appliance Technician replied 9 years ago
Alan
Alan, Home Appliance Technician
Yes it is replaceable. There should be a number or two after the ss on you model. If you can get me that I can get you the part number and an approx. price.
Alan
Alan, Home Appliance Technician
KGC5166GSS05
Click here to go to a site to purchase. It runs about 150.00.
Alan
Alan
Alan, Home Appliance Technician