Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

i have a haier mini fridge that stopped working, the compressor

Customer Question
turns on and off like...
i have a haier mini fridge that stopped working, the compressor turns on and off like its working and when you turn the thermostat to off it doesnt run. If the fridge is low on refridgerant is it capable of being recharged and is it worth the money?
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Appliance
10/11/2008
Appliance Technician: The Famous Forry, Home Appliance Technician replied 9 years ago
The Famous Forry
The Famous Forry, Home Appliance Technician

HiCustomer This sounds like it may be short of gas from your description of the fault. The gas can be recharged as you say and often it is a worth while task. Most often with this fault the gas has escaped through damaged or corroded pipe. It is dependent upon where this leek is as to whether the repair is viable. Some leaks are what we call internal and therefor outway the cost of repair. Other more accessible leaks are well worth repairing and then replenish the gas. Try and get a refrigeration engineer who offers a free call out and estimate service.Thankyou for your question,regards David.

Please contact [email protected] for all your domestic appliance spares.

The Famous Forry
The Famous Forry
The Famous Forry