Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I HAVE A GE OVEN MODEL #JBP66GW1WH AND THE LOWER BAKE ELEMENT

I HAVE A GE OVEN MODEL #JBP66GW1WH AND THE LOWER BAKE ELEMENT STARTED GLOWING AND SHORTED OUT AND I REPLACED IT. NOW NEITHER THE TOP OR BOTTOM ELEMENTS WORK. WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM?
you may have a bad wire in the back of oven. unplug oven and remove back panel and check for burnt wires. I'll check model # XXXXX the meantime. thanks Bryan

Hi this si Bryan again , click this link and it will bring up your clock asembely you can trace the wires from relays to elements, one of the black relays goes to bake and one goes to broil, make sure none of the wires are burnt. click here http://www.repairclinic.com/SmartSearch/SSPartDetail.aspx?PartID=820931&PPStack=1 let me know, p.s. are your top burners working?

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
No burnt wires in back. Found loose wire in back and element worked once that wire was attached.
glad to here that, hope I was helpful , thanks for the accept, well wishes , Bryan