Bob Schauer
Bob Schauer, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years experience in commercial and domestic appliance repair
11862455

How to remove main power switch on Dyson DC07 in order to replace

How to remove main power switch on Dyson DC07 in order to replace defective one.
HelloCustomer My name isXXXXX am not a Dyson technician but I do own the model you have. I looked mine over and found that when you remove the handle with hose and extension look in the cavity and near the top on each side of the cavity are two clips that need to be released. First, take the screw out that holds the bottom part of the switch panel. I am not sure where you are living but I know that some parts on the vacuum different for other countries. I live in the USA. I hope this information is helpful and if you feel that it is then please leave positive feedback. Thank you for using Just Answer. Bob
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Decided to take the DC07 to an authorized Dyson repair facility. If the clips break, its their cost.
Guaranteed repair cost $60.