Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

4 year old Sears Kenmore dishwasher simply stopped working

Customer Question
mid-cycle. No power at...
4 year old Sears Kenmore dishwasher simply stopped working mid-cycle. No power at all - water won't drain. Tried circuit breaker and not the problem. ??
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Appliance
10/3/2008
Appliance Technician: Bryan, Home Appliance Technician replied 9 years ago
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
you have a thermal fuse in this machine under inside door cover on the the board this may be your trouble, if you give me model # XXXXX will look it up for you and send you picture and link to buy, thanks Bryan
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician

SEARS KENMORE

Stock 17352

Type 575-0

Mod 665.17352300

Ser FP3701126

SEARS KENMORE DISHWASHER

STOCK 17352

MOD 665.17353300

SER FP3701126

AS PER NOTE, PLS SEND INFO CONCERNING THERMAL FUSE.

THX

CURIOUS AS TO HOW LONG I SHOULD BE WAITING....
ok this is the part you have to look at, click here http://www.repairclinic.com/SmartSearch/SSPartDetail.aspx?PartID=959376&PPStack=1 if you take the screws off around the inner door you should see a black cover over the board , make sure you shut breaker off before opening machine. after you get the black cover off you will see this part snapped onto to of control board, if you have a volt meter you can test for continuity . let me know thanks Bryan
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician