Bob Schauer
Bob Schauer, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years experience in commercial and domestic appliance repair
11862455

hi, have a hotpoint washing machine wf541,just under 2 years

Customer Question

hi, have a hotpoint washing machine wf541,just under 2 years old. it is coming up with error of 3 flashing lights , i have opened filter/pump at bottom and cleaned it. after replacing it and switching on still the same error. this has always corrected this error before but now its not. any suggestions?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bob Schauer replied 9 years ago.
HelloCustomer My name isXXXXX first check would be the sensor that is responsible for telling you to check the filter. If not the sensor then the control that the sensor is connected to may have failed. I couldn't find any information in the way of a schematic or technical information so I can't tell you what contacts on the control to check. I don't know if this will be of help to you but if it has then please leave positive feedback. Thank you for using Just Answer. Bob