How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Your Own Question
John, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 26795
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The condo I lease has an Admiral fridge that I think was manufactured

Resolved Question:

The condo I lease has an Admiral fridge that I think was manufactured in 1994 (model AHT14071). Just recently I noticed approximately 1/4 inch of water on the bottom shelf, the one above the crisper. I have adjusted the temp., but all that did was freeze the water. The freezer is not overly packed, nor is the fridge. Do I need to buy another fridge?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 8 years ago.
hi. thanks for the question . the drain tube is clogged up. pull fridge away from wall .locate the drain hose and clean out the tube. thanks the appliance doc please accept thanks
John and 3 other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you