How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kelly Your Own Question
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 22265
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Kelly is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We have a Dacor SS gas cook top. The upper surfaces are brushed

Resolved Question:

We have a Dacor SS gas cook top. The upper surfaces are brushed stainless steel and the lower (below the grates) are bead blasted SS. We have stains on the lower surfaces and the standard SS cleaners won't work. What can we use to clean the blasted surfaces ? Ken
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 years ago.

Hi, thanks for using There is a product that I use on stainless steel surfaces with great success. It comes as a kit for refinishing marred stainless. It is available at C E Sundberg Co. at 1-800-735-3796. I can't remember the name of it, but it is the only kit they sell. It works very well, and I have used it alot to refinish scratched surfaces, including stainless sinks. I would recommend trying that.



Kelly and 2 other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you