Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

As water drains from the tub after the wash and rinse cycle,

As water drains from the tub after the wash and rinse cycle, water leaks on the floor. There are no leaks from around any of the hoses at the back of the washer. Water is leaking from somewhere underneath the washer. What is causing that? Many thanks.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 9 years ago.
can you give me make and model? thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
It is a Kenmore Elite and I think the mod # is 110.20942992. I hope the number makes sense. I got it from inside the washer and the washer is old.

Many thanks
Expert:  Bryan replied 9 years ago.
is water comming out out from under washer right in the front middle of machine ,? if it is you need a new drain pump. thats right in the middle in the front of machine . we replace allot of these after 6-7 years. let me know Bryan