Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I HAVE A WIRLPOOL REFERGIATOR I BOUGHT THE FORLD A LOWES.

I HAVE A WIRLPOOL REFERGIATOR I BOUGHT THE FORLD A LOWES.   THE FREZER WORKS FINE. THE OTHER PART WILL NOT STAY COOL . I HAVE IT ON HIGH. BUTTER IS SOLF WHEN TAKEN OUT.   MILK GOES SOUR FAST.   WHAT SHOULD I DO?   WHO CAN I GET TO WORK ON IT?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 9 years ago.
can you tell me if you look in freezer section behind your food do you see any frost buildup on the back panel in freezer. look real good . let me know thanks Bryan.
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
YES THERE IS ICE IN BACK OF THE FREEZER. SHOULD I TURN IT OFF AND LET IT MELT? I'M GOING TO DO THAT .
Expert:  Bryan replied 9 years ago.
thats fine that will work but maybe take overnight theres ice behind the panel also probably frozen good. you have a defrost problem , how long have you had this ref.? the defrost problem must be resolved or this will happen again in about two to three weeks. see if its still under warranty if not come back and we will see what you can do to fix problem , if your happy with my answer please press accept. and please leave feedback thanks Bryan