Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a Maytag Washer model # XXXXX It is leaking at ...

I have a Maytag Washer model # XXXXX It is leaking at the gasket abt the bottom of the tub where the agitator motor attaches. How hard is it to replace just the gaskets in this area?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 9 years ago.
let me check your model , some are real hard to replace and need special tools to do it .thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to a1speedyappliance's Post: I am waiting for further information from the repairman
Expert:  Bryan replied 9 years ago.
well your washer isnt the hardest one to do but is difficult . you have to have a special spnner wrench for this however. you can click on this link www.pcappliancerepair.com and see tub seal and diagrams. hope this helps thanks Bryan, please leave feedback and press accept if your happy with reply . thanks again Bryan