How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Brandon Your Own Question
Brandon, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 125
Experience:  12 years Appliance Experience, Freon Certified, Service Manager over 10 Techs currently.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Brandon is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Kenmore, side by side, refrigerator. Model ...

Resolved Question:

I have a Kenmore, side by side, refrigerator. Model number 106.53632300. The handle, facing the refrigator, has becom lose. How do access the screws to tighten up the handle? As I look at the exploted view I see screws going into the handle but nothing shows me how to get to those screws to be able to tighten up the handle. I have examined the door and can not detect how to remove the inside panel to get to those screws.
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Brandon replied 9 years ago.
tap hard! from bottom of handle. Handle moves up then off. Tighten screws. Tap handle back from top of handle.
Brandon and 2 other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you