Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

on my ge range the oven does not work nor does the

on my ge range the oven does not work nor does the clock or the timer. the 4 burners to work. the oven worked until today when my power went off briefly. the oven,clock,timer havent worked since. model
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 9 years ago.

Hi this is Bryan , its sounds to me like your not getting 220volts to oven, if you have a meter check power first, did you say your four burners are working on not.? you may have a burnt wire in back of oven , but before you take back off unplug it. check for bad wire . is it a digital clock? if it is you may have a blown clock asm. let me know . thanks Bryan