Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a Frigidaire Gallery Series Model FRT21INGJWO and ...

I have a Frigidaire Gallery Series Model FRT21INGJWO and have noticed a lot of water at the bottom of the friegh. I wipe it up and within hours the water returns. I have no ice maker attached.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 9 years ago.
its sounds like you have a clog in your defrost drain.let me check model and I'll try to walk you thru repair. thanks Bryan
Expert:  Bryan replied 9 years ago.

Hi I'm back , okay your defrost water runs down back of ref. (outside you will see tube back of ref.) somewhere its blocked, more than likely its got stuff in the little cup that feeds tube to back, (inside ref. very middle in back ) you will see a cup up near very top back this cup usualy come out (pull toward you) if there are screws holding remove them. see if theres anything clogging hole. if not you may have to go into back of freezer where you take back panel off and down bottom under coils you will probably find ice in hole. ( the hole you may not be able to see because of ice but trust me its there)take hair dryer and melt all of ice (do not use anything like knife or screwdriver) just let hair dryer melt it . hope this helps. Bryan