Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

How do I change or clean the filter on an old caloric ...

Customer Question
How do I change or...
How do I change or clean the filter on an old caloric dishwasher model du5300l-35?
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/1/2008
Appliance Technician: The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician replied 9 years ago
The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician

Hi mrsed;

Any food particles that are too big to pass through the system are screened out inside the tub. These can be cleaned out after the load is completed by removing the lower dish rack.

There are no other filters in a dishwasher as there is no need for them. All food particles are flushed out of the unit when it drains.

If this answer satisfies your question please click on the accept button. If it does not, please tell me so. You are not expected to accept any answer that you are not happy with.
I do expect you to let me know if you are not satisfied, and what I can do to put a smile on your face.

Thank you for using Just Answer. Please tell someone about us.
Best regards; The Home Smithy
After you have accepted it is important that you leave positive feedback.