Ask Michael L....JA Appliance Repairman Y...
Michael L....JA Appliance Repairman
Michael L....JA Appliance Repairman, 15 Years as Maintenance Technician
Experience:  15 Years in the Maintenance field
283538

how do i put oven door back on whirlpool self cleaning ...

how do i put oven door back on whirlpool self cleaning super capacity 465 stove. Oven would not open and wife jerked it open and spring latches came off pins in the oven base can not get them back on pins

Hi and Welcome to Just Answer,

Ok, let's take a look at this;

On page 3-20 of this manual you will see how to remove and replace the door, this is for whirlpool Oven

http://appliancejunk.com/forums/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=item29

This should help guide you through

If you need more help Let me know

If you find this post helpful please take a few minutes to leave Feedback.

By you leaving Positive Feedback you give your Expert additional opportunities to earn extra CASH and Recognition.

If you would like to give a Bonus they are always welcome.

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
I have tried numberous times to download http://appliancejunk.com/forums/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=item29 without success. can you help by telling how to put the hinges back on the pins in oven body?

Let's try this, I took a snap shot

graphic

graphic

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Michael L....JA Appliance Repairman's Post: What are talking about, Hinge clips?

Ok, lets try this again

What is the model, if yours doesn't work as the instructions above I will need to see what is the difference

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Michael L....JA Appliance Repairman's Post: Whirlpool Self Cleaning Oven Super Capacity 465 Model #SF360BEEW, Serial #RG2410242
Ok, I am going to see what I can find. It may take a little bit. I will post when I find your unit.

Hi and Welcome Back to Just Answer,

Ok, it didn't take as long as I thought; here are the instructions for your model close but not close enough to my earlier instructions

Yours is a little different, here are the instructions for removal and replacing, sometimes you need to understand how it removes in order to replace it.

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

If you need more help Let me know

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX I would never have found the holes to insert pins without prints. Had to use a claw hammer to pull out spring-loaded hinges in order to put in pins. After that it was no trouble.   Thank you again
Glad to help, Thanks for the Accept, Feedback is always welcome
Thanks for the Bonus and Feedback as well... :)