Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

maytag mah8700a front load washer , timer runds down ...

Customer Question
maytag mah8700a front load washer...
maytag mah8700a front load washer , timer runds down to 7 min and wont go any farther replaced control board 4-5 months ago and it is doing it again, also it shakes so bad you think the house is falling down
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Appliance
3/4/2008
Appliance Technician: Chuck G., Home Appliance Technician replied 9 years ago
Chuck G.
Chuck G., Home Appliance Technician
Hi, Thank you for using justanswer for your appliance questions!

My first gut feeling is your pump is clogged, Possibly not getting rid of water fast enough. Here is a shop manual for your washer, the same as the maytag man has in his truck. This is a good start Hope this helps!

Let me know if you need more assistance or if you have any questions.
Thank you for using justanswer.com

Chuck G.

__________________
Please "ACCEPT" when your question has been completely answered so I may be compensated.
PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK!
Positive Feedback is very important. Bonuses are appreciated!

http://www.cagrimmett.com/justanswer/Neptune.pdf
Chuck G.
Chuck G., Home Appliance Technician
Chuck G.
Chuck G.
Chuck G., Home Appliance Technician