Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

What is the part name I need for dishwasher I can not find

Customer Question
it...
What is the part name I need for dishwasher I can not find it
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Appliance
2/14/2008
Appliance Technician: Michael L....JA Appliance Repairman, 15 Years as Maintenance Technician replied 9 years ago
Michael L....JA Appliance Repairman
Michael L....JA Appliance Repairman, 15 Years as Maintenance Technician

What is the make and model please?

And the part you are needing?

Reply to Michael L.......JA Appliance Repair's Post: CHUCK G STATED THAT MY IMPELLER ON THE WASH MOTOR WAS STRIPPED model # gldb653aq0 frididaire I can not find the part to replace it.

Hi and Welcome to Just Answer,

Ok, let's take a look at this;

I imagine he is talking about # 70, the motor assembly

http://www.partselect.com/ModelFrames.aspx?ModelID=1714131&ModelNum=gldb653aq0&mfgModelNum=&ManufactureID=4&Selected=BWAKVTX7&Position=4&mfg=Frigidaire&Type=Appliance&Mark=4

Here is the parts breakdown manual

If this is helpful, please click Accept, and don't forget to click on Chucks as well

If you need more help Let me know

If you find this post helpful please take a few minutes to leave Feedback.

By you leaving Positive Feedback you give your Expert additional opportunities to earn extra CASH and Recognition.

If you would like to give a Bonus they are always welcome.

If there is anything else let me know, If not click accept. Thank You Michael L.

Michael L....JA Appliance Repairman
Michael L....JA Appliance Repairman
Michael L....JA Appliance Repairman