rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

I have some Santa's from around the world that dates back to

Customer Question

I have some Santa's from around the world that dates back to 1884...what do you think they are worth???
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. What condition is the item in?
Customer: They are in good condition..
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: There are 12 of them....from Belgium..Yugoslovia...etc.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Santa's from around the world..dated back to the 1800's.
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 month ago.

Hello there

My name is Robert, and I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you for using JustAnswer to solve your question.

Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 month ago.

You have a Details VINTAGE SANTAS FROM AROUND THE WORLD 12 PORCELAIN FIGURINES a collection issues in mid 20th century HANDPAINTED BY SKILLED ARTISANS which currently holds a market value of 30-40$ for the complete set. This value is determined by performing a market research based upon similar items sold in latest auctions and private sells.

If you are selling, I would recommend starting on the internet so you can reach more potential buyers. Good market places are Etsy, Amazon Market Place and eBay.

For local selling, I would recommend Craigslist which is free, fast and easy to use.

Please, use the stars to rate my answer, if answering by text, please, kindly write "thank you" to know I have helped you!

Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 month ago.

Hello! it's Robert, the Antique's expert who answered your question some time ago.

Please, kindly, could you rate my answer with 5 stars rating system located on top of the page? If not, with a "thank you" is more than enough :))

I will not be paid unless you rate my answer, so it is quite important to me!

Thanks