Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an old kimono which my mother gave me. A neighbor we…

Customer Question
Hi I have an old...
Hi I have an old kimono which my mother gave me. A neighbor we had many years ago (35+ years ago) gave my mother this old kimono which is in housecoat style that her husband had brought back from Japan while being stationed there during WWII. I would like to have it appraised before I have it framed and placed into a shadow box. I’m located in Bergen county, NJ. Could you recommend an appraiser around these parts? My email is***@******.***. Thank you!
Submitted: 11 days ago.Category: Antiques
8/5/2018
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 11 days ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I will be happy to help you

What city are you in?

Customer reply replied 11 days ago
Hackensack NJ in Bergen County.

Thank you, ***** ***** with a list of appraisers you can contact.

Hello

Here is a list of appraisers you can contact, you can contact one or all to see which best fits your needs.

.

Robert C. Aretz, Jr.,(###) ###-####–

Elissa Cohen, (###) ###-####–

Lennie Rose, (###) ###-####–

Sanjay Kapoor, (###) ###-####–

Gene Shapiro, (###) ###-####–

Christopher S Gaillard(###) ###-####–

Douglas Constant,(###) ###-####–

Israel Stepanian, (###) ###-####

Scott W. Hale,(###) ###-####–

Cathy Y Mawart, (###) ###-####–

Yang Zhao, (###) ###-####–

Amina B Lee, (###) ###-####–

Michael S Osacky,(###) ###-####–

.

It was a pleasure working for you. I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.
.
For future items you might have, just start a new chat window ( Question )
write FOR GLENDA ONLY as the first three words of your question.
By doing that, I should be the one to work with you from here forward, thanks!
.
Glenda,
.
If you do not mind rating this answer with the 5 star rating ( how we are compensated for our work ) I would greatly appreciate it.
.
Please do not rate the appraisers for any issues you might have with the site, appraisers are not employees of the site, we come to the site to answer questions the customers have.

.
So if you have any questions about this answer, please ask before rating.
.
You should see the rating stars at the top of the page on the left, if you do not find them please let me know.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars. If you are using the Just Answer App, then it is at the bottom of your page.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.
.
.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating..