Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a silver tea service and a marble top table. How can…

Customer Question
Good Morning, Expert's Assistant:...

Good Morning,

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have a silver tea service and a marble top table. How can I tell their worth?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

The table is old. my aunt had it for years. She had it before I was born and that was 1856.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Antiques
6/1/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Welcome! My name is***** will be pleased to help you.
I am studying your question and will return shortly.

The next step would be to add some photos.
Use the small blue document icon where you would write back to me if you are on desktop or tablet or the blue camera icon if you are on mobile.

I'm trying to find some photos now. The camera on my phone takes blurry pictures

I understand. I added an optional text-to-my-phone offer as a way to add pictures from your phone if nothing else works for you.

To note, when you responded, a picture came in with your message that was a poem quote.

You did something to add the picture, so that same thing would work for photos of your table and tea set.