Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

87756 tiay? Is the marking on bottom. I don't know what the…

Customer Question
87756 tiay? Is the...

87756 tiay? Is the marking on bottom. I don't know what the piece actually is but I'm thinking maybe urn for two or weighing base 4 to the front side has the two human figures the back side has a candle in a candle holder and it's handmade ceramic

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I know absolutely nothing about my peace. Can I send you a pic maybe you can tell me what it is

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Antiques
6/1/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
The next step would be to add some photos.
Use the small blue document icon (or the blue camera icon if you are on mobile) where you write back to me.
It works best if you add one, write a short description in the text area, send, then do the next photo.

Will you be able to add photos?