Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have matching vases and matching clock with numbers on the…

Customer Question
Hi my name is*****...

Hi my name is*****: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Hi this is Alan i have matching vases and matching clock with numbers on the bottom and were made in England

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Vases and clock are black with gold trim and lovely roses on the front vases have 2 handles

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/1/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
The next step would be to add some photos.
Use the small blue document icon where you write back to me.
It works best if you add one, write a short description in the text area, send, then do the next photo.

i have not got a reply about vases

did you get the photo i sent

This is a 1920 to 1930 porcelain clock and garniture set made in England to include a small clock

and two accompanying vases in matching dark glaze and rose decoration. The set is valued at 300AUD.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Gumtree.com, Traderoo.com, Quicksales.com, OZtion.com, ALLBIDS.com, BidMate.com, kitschplease.com or Ebay.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the 5 stars. Bonuses are also welcome!
If you need more help, the question thread will stay open so that we can still talk about this item even after you have left a rating.