Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a Cefgori GR +MQ Number KW2925, Chick vase. It was my…

Customer Question
I have a Cefgori...

I have a Cefgori GR +MQ Number KW2925, Chick vase. It was my mothers circa 1930.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

The measurement is six inches tall and the body, beak to tail is six inches. It also has writing under the crown "Reg. .u.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Cont. Reg.U.S.Pat. Off.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/31/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
The next step would be to add some photos.
Use the small blue document icon where you write back to me.
It works best if you add one, write a short description in the text area, send, then do the next photo.

I'd like to see the mark on the bottom.

Will you be able to add a photo of the bottom with the marks you mentioned?

Great! I will work on this next and answer here in writing in a bit.

This is a 1960's Lefton China bisque porcelain chick planter made in Japan and imported to the Us by Lefton China

in shape number KW2925 with a value of $15 resale.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going.

Are you happy with my answer?

-Rarewares