Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Nora, The cookie jar I have is of a little girl holding what…

Customer Question
Hi, Nora, The cookie jar I...
Hi, Nora,
The cookie jar I have is of a little girl holding what appears to be a basket with a plate of sorts on it. The plate is holding cookies. She is overall 13-3/4" tall. Her head is 7" to the lid lip, 7-1/4" at the widest. The jar is 6-3/4" high and 7-1/2" at the widest point. How do I send photos?
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Antiques
Will these pictures suffice?
20180531_102953.jpg2018053...jpg20180531_102738.jpg2018053...jpg20180531_102934.jpg2018053...jpg20180531_102751.jpg2018053...jpg20180531_102802.jpg2018053...jpg20180531_102904.jpg2018053...jpg20180531_102919.jpg2018053...jpg
5/31/2018
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
I thank you for the request here please allow me some time to look these over for you
Not sure the photos came through. Can you confirm? Thanks
Hello, Yes there are images attached here
I'm some what confused as to how this works. Is the initial $5 just a token fee, then when I ask a question I'm asked to ;pay $34 for the answer?

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help