Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an antique baby scale that was used when I was born…

Customer Question
I have an antique...

I have an antique baby scale that was used when I was born in Cuba. Trying to find out what it is worth and how to best sell it. Please advise.

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It dates on or before 1954, painted pink; there are no weights attached to it except a makeshift one my grandfather made. It is in very good condition with all working parts.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Antiques
5/31/2018
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 2 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I will be happy to help you

Can you send a picture of this?

but not until tomorrow.
Never mind. I would like to cancel this at this time.

If you wish to discuss site charges, you may contact customer support at
Email address:***@******.***

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us?target=phone
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
Or by phone:
US/Canada 1.***-***-**** or 1-***-***-**** or 1-***-***-****

Cancelling at this time.
If you wish to discuss site charges, ( cancel this ) you may contact customer support atEmail address***@******.***http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us?target=phonehttp://ww2.justanswer.com/helpOr by phone:US/Canada 1.***-***-**** or 1-***-***-**** or 1-***-***-****