Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Porcelain that is an "X" with a small foot & at the bottom…

Customer Question
Porcelain mark that is...

Porcelain mark that is an "X" with a small foot & at the bottom of the "X" is a straight line that goes from top to bottom. Thank you

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It is a yellow scenic plate of a river with a cathedral on the river to the right.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

No thank you.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Antiques
5/30/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Welcome! My name is***** will be pleased to help you.
I am studying your question and will return shortly.

The next step would be to add some photos.
Use the small blue document icon (or the blue camera icon if you are on mobile) where you write back to me.
It works best if you add one, write a short description in the text area, send, then do the next photo.

I can take pictures & where do I text hem to.?

If you are using the mobile app for the site, there will be a camera icon where you text back.

You can also email the files from your phone to***@******.*** with
"for rarewares" in the subject line of the email and they
will forward them to me within 48 hours.