Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Im looking for a painter thay sighns him name something like…

Customer Question
Im looking for a...

Im looking for a painter thay sighns him name something like this this is what it looks like 4wally

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I nhave a few this well two painting then i got a two tear table with birds feet holding a clear ball of some sort

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

The one paiting autograph looks like it starts with a triangle sideways and gose into a circle then it looks like it says pEter

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Antiques
5/29/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. Please add images at your convenience by using the +Add File or UPLOAD feature next to the SEND button.

I will need to see to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing. The back of a painting tells us just as much as the front sometimes.

Give me time to do some research after you add pictures.

Will you be able to add photos?