Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a copper and brass pot with brass eagles, dragons,

Customer Question
I have a copper...

I have a copper and brass pot with brass eagles, dragons, ban and handles. I want to know what it’s worth.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

My mom bought it in the 70’s I think. I think it was new. Can I upload a picture?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Does it cost for an appraisal?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/29/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files or UPLOAD or attachments feature next to the SEND button to add photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture at a time, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

This is a mid-century decorative copper jardiniere with attached

brass and onyx stone accents, ring handles, and brass feet, attributed to India or Thailand,

having a value of $200 resale.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?

-Rarewares