Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a few very ornate antique mirrors, sizes are med. to…

Customer Question
I have a few...

I have a few very ornate antique mirrors, sizes are med. to large

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

They are all with the gold frames, i could send pics if you'd like, I was wondering if they would be worth selling. I still have the larger one on my wall

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

They are in good to excellent condition, I am one to treasure my special pieces, they ;are about 20 to 30 years old

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/29/2018
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 2 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I will be happy to help you

How many mirrors do you have?

3

If you can send pictures of these then I can look up values. I do not do live phone calls

ok Glenda, I'm sorry but I do not want to continue this conversation, I was on a canadian site, not realizing that it switched to an american site. My questions and your answers are no use to me. I need to contact someone in Canada.thank you anyways, please cancel my visa and reverse any charges.

Hello

We not only do the US but we also do Canada. We are world wide actually.

Just to let you know the Professional Appraisers are not considered employees of Just Answer, We are verified by the site to answer questions in our fields. We are considered site users just like you. Therefore we have no knowledge of or control over the finances of the site or what they charge customers.

If you wish to discuss site charges, you may contact customer support at
Email address:***@******.***

Or by phone:
US/Canada 1.***-***-**** or 1-***-***-**** or 1-***-***-****

Available 6am to 9pm PST

International
Australia 1800-679-634
New Zealand 0800-452-621
United Kingdom 0***-***-****
The rest of the world 1-***-***-****

Thank you

ok thank you, ***** ***** not what I was searching for, again thank you