Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a small print of The Philosopher by Rembrant that was…

Customer Question
I have a small print...
I have a small print of The Philosopher by Rembrant that was framed by Catalda Fie Arts Frame #BA478 Order # 8560 It belonged to my mother I really don't want it but don't want to trash it if it has any value it is not in excellent condition
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/29/2018
Antique Expert: Doris, Personal Property Appraiser replied 2 months ago
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Welcome! Doris here. I will be pleased to work with you. My responses are not immediate. I thank
you for your patience. I am reviewing the question.

Thank you i am happy to wait

What size is your piece (in inches) not including the frame and mat? Please do not remove from the frame.

Photos are almost always required to give an accurate assessment.
If you cannot send photos, I can still work with your descriptions; however, I can give more accurate answers if I have photos.
Can you send photos?

If so, then -

Please send photos of the front and back of your framed piece.

To send photos you may use the "ADD FILES" in the blue box link (next to "SEND" or "SUBMIT") on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.
Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.

An explanation of this method can be found here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Kind regards,

Doris

I will attempt to send them

There is no hurry at this end. I would like to see the frame. Also, what size is the print in itself?

Doris would it be possible to complete this tomorrow?

Of course! Just come back to this question thread. Do not start a new question. You will be charged twice if you do.

Thank you it is late and i did not anticipate the depth of my inquiry

Yes. I am on Central Time ....almost 10PM.