Antiques

Connect one-on-one with a verified antique expert who will answer your question

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

More related answers
All antique experts are VERIFIED
What is the value of a porcelain Heinrich handwerck doll .
Diane in PA
Diane in PA, Antiques Appraiser | Researcher | Seller
What is the value of a porcelain HeinXXXXX XXXXXdwerck doll . Back of neck says Handwerck -Germany - Halbig . Lower back- heinrich handwerck 6 1/2 It is 31-32 inches long Elderly aunt thinks it was in… read more
i have an antique doll/back of neck says simon and halbic ,germany,
Diana F.
Diana F., Appraiser
i have an antique doll/back of neck says simon and halbic ,germany, #1329. do you know what her value would be? she is wearing a japaese commono, red silk, looks like she used to have ear rings but th… read more
I would like to get an appraisal on a german doll that has
Will
Will, Executive Director
I would like to get an appraisal on a german doll that has markings on back of neck/head that say "made in germany" and then below that it looks like a serial number "CMBERGMANN" then the next line is… read more
Hi I have an Antique Doll, on the back of the neck there is
HopeC
HopeC, JustAnswer Expert,TSA,DMV,Antiques,other
Hi I have an Antique Doll, on the back of the neck there is a star, on the centre of the star there is the initials PB. on left of star there is a S, on right of star there is a H, at bottom of star i… read more
I have a old antiques doll and would like to know it's
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
I have a old antiques doll and would like to know it's value … read more
We have an antique doll stamped Germany Halbig and what
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
We have an antique doll stamped Germany Halbig and what looks like a number 5. Everything I've looked up says Simon and Halbig can you help us?… read more
I have an antique doll and would like to know the value. Its
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
I have an antique doll and would like to know the value. It's a porcelain doll with the following inscription written on it's porcelain back: SETO and a signature - Tukaya or Fukaya.… read more
I have a debutante limited edition doll 1614/3000 is written
Rarewares
Rarewares, Expert Appraiser/Antiques Dealer
I have a debutante limited edition doll 1614/3000 is written on back of her neck would love to know the value of it and maybe what year … read more
I have an antique bisque doll/music box. The front neck of
Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
I have an antique bisque doll/music box. The front neck of the doll has an "F" and the back of the neck has a "1" with what appear to be three doll face markings. The doll measures about 11 1/4" high … read more
I have 2 dolls that have a "Stork" on the back of the neck.
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Certified Appraiser, AAA
I have 2 dolls that have a "Stork" on the back of the neck. I believe the dolls date around 1900. … read more
I have an antique doll that was handed down to me it has the
Judith-on-Antiques
I have an antique doll that was handed down to me it has the marking of Germany 390 A.3 1/2.Murphy on the back of the neck … read more
antique doll . baby boy neck marked 1 then Germany then number
Appraiser Alan AOA C
Appraiser Alan AOA C, Certified & Licensed Adjuster/ Appraiser
antique doll . baby boy neck marked 1 then Germany then number 6692 with pineapple symbol.… read more
I have a pair of antique dolls. On the back near the neck is
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Certified Appraiser, AAA
I have a pair of antique dolls. On the back near the neck is a horseshoe symbol and the numbers 1902-10/0. Can you tell me anything about them? Sharon… read more
I have an antique doll with the letters VK on the back neck.
Rarewares
I have an antique doll with the letters VK on the back neck. I would appreciate any information you can give me about the maker and possible value… read more
I have a old doll on the back of the head it says K*R SIMON
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
i have a old doll on the back of the head it says K*R SIMON & HALBIG AND THE NUMBERS 126 10. I would like to find out the value and the age of the doll, it is in very good condition , the only thing i… read more
my wife has a porcelain 2 doll head mDEIN GERMANY. EMBOSSED
HopeC
porcelain 2" doll head MADE IN GERMANY---. EMBOSSED ON BACK OF HEAD IS GERMANY YAMSTAILA ?? 14/ 0 WOULD LIKE VALUE… read more
I have and Antique Mantel Clock it says on the back
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Certified Appraiser, AAA
I have and Antique Mantel Clock it says on the back Water52222 I would like to know the approximate value. … read more
I have bisque doll made in Germany. It has Germany written
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
I have bisque doll made in Germany. It has Germany written on the back of her neck with a 14/0 under it. On the front there is an old paper label with a circle and what looks like an A and an E inside… read more