Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

LEEDS POTTERY. BOY AND GERL PITCHERS. THEY LOOK DUTCH TO ME.

Customer Question
LEEDS POTTERY Expert's Assistant:...

LEEDS POTTERY

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

BOY AND GERL PITCHERS

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

THEY LOOK DUTCH TO ME. THEY WERE MY GRANDMOTHERS.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Antiques
5/28/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

can not do photos sorry maker shownee usa 46 leeds is a pink and white elephant , usa no other marks

This is a Leeds Shawnee Pottery pink elephant boy and girl pitcher in shape 46

made in the 1940's. The value of the pitchers as a pair is $80 to $100.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the five stars.