Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Value of book ABRAHAM LINCOLN, THE WAR YEARS, BY SANBERG.

Customer Question
Value of book ABRAHAM...

Value of book ABRAHAM LINCOLN, THE WAR YEARS, BY CARL SANBERG

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Value of the 4 volume set, first edition, ABRAHAM LINCOLN, THE WAR YEARS, by CARL SANBERG

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Good condition, dust covers on first two volumes.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Antiques
5/28/2018
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser and I'd be happy to help.

I will need the publisher, the publication date (the latest date on the page), and the number of volumes.

Please reply in this question thread, thank you.

Harcourt and Brave 1939 first edition 4 volumes

Thank you.

The current retail value of this set, in excellent condition, would be $300.00.

If you have additional questions about this item, I am happy to continue working with you. Just continue our discussion in the reply box.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you, please rate my answer. I am not paid by the site until you do. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer, and I will continue to be available if you have more questions on the item. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars. I always strive for 5 star service, but please rate as you feel is appropriate. However, if you are considering a low rating, please try to give me the opportunity to improve my service to you first!

If you’d like to request me for future questions, please put " for Jennifer only" in your post. I respond to requested questions first.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

I see that this question remains "open." How can I help you further? I strive to always provide five-star service.

I am happy to continue to work with you until you are completely satisfied.

Sincerely,

Jennifer