Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a silver prasol handle with london hallmark dated…

Customer Question
I have a silver...

I have a silver prasol handle with lon***** *****mark dated 1836 the manufacturer looks like B 0r R J do you know this manufacturer?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

The handle has 2 sets of ceramic ( Blue on white) pictorials. One a rural scene with a girl emptying something into a basket in her lap and the other 2 lambs in a field with a small child apparently eating something.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Antiques
5/28/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files or UPLOAD or attachments feature next to the SEND button to add photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture at a time, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.