Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have Aromas of Fall - Redlin print numbered 3492/6800. Can…

Customer Question
I have Aromas of...

I have Aromas of Fall - Terry Redlin print numbered 3492/6800. Can you tell me the value for my divorce papers

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It was purchased in 1990 for about $300

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It is framed

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Antiques
5/27/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the art,
signatures if any and back of completed framing for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files/UPLOAD/ attachment feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

A 1989 limited edition lithograph The Aroma of Fall by Terry Redlin,

pencil signed lower right margin, edition numbered 3492/6800 is

valued at $450 to $525 resale today.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com, or auctionzip.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the five stars.

If you are on mobile, scroll to the top of the page and click Finish by Rating.
That should take you to a screen that says "your rating is required",
do please click the five stars and hit submit
-Rarewares