Antiques

Connect one-on-one with a verified antique expert who will answer your question

ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser

More related answers
All antique experts are VERIFIED
We have a purported 17th Century Spanish "Triptico" traveling
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
We have a purported 17th Century Spanish "Triptico" traveling altar with over 70 intricately carved ivory figurines embedded into the wood frame and would like to get an idea of it's authenticity and … read more
I have a 17th century Spanish short sword chest. It is in
Wayne, antique expert
I have a 17th century Spanish short sword chest. It is in excellent condition and includes hand forged hinges, a lock and key.… read more
We have a hand carved plaque and frame of the Lords Prayer
Michelle
Michelle, Antique Dealer/ Researcher/Journalist
We have a hand carved plaque and frame of the Lord's Prayer by O. E. Goodman of Columbus Ohio from 1906 that he worked on for 20 years. Have you any history on him or that type of craft? (We also have… read more
i have sampler that says intials MB 1798 ,has prayer,,lord
Nora
i have sampler that says intials MB 1798 ,has prayer,,lord teach me all that i should know etc.also has alphebet ,can it be real… read more
hi, i have what is believed to be a 17th century english delft
Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
hi, i have what is believed to be a 17th century english delft plate with william 111 painted on it. the condition is pretty good for the age with only minor pit chips on the edge. there are photos of… read more
Hi, we have a Joannes Galle 17th century engraving on paper
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Certified Appraiser, AAA
Hi, we have a Joannes Galle 17th century engraving on paper that is entitled "Maria Teresa Philipi IIII, hispaniarum Regis Filia nata 20 Sept anno 1638, Fred Bouttats Sculp". We are trying to find oth… read more
What is the value of a 17th century Antionette Doll? It is
Nora
What is the value of a 17th century Maria Antionette Doll? It is from France passed down in my family to all Elizabeth. I have a family history to show the past women who have owned it until me?… read more
what is the estimate of a 17th century french armoire in excellent
Frank
Frank, Bachelor's Degree
what is the estimate of a 17th century french armoire in excellent condition? Also, a bedroom set from 1930, bed with headboard, 2 dressers, (1 with mirror), a vanity; all tongue i groove, excellent c… read more
we have a chance to buy 2 17th century urns with art of Jean
C&A Appraisals (Randi)
C&A Appraisals (Randi), Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
we have a chance to buy 2 17th century urns with art of Jean Honore Fragonard on them. They are approximately 20 inches tall, porcelain , blue and gold, with a figurine on the lids. This was an estate… read more
I HAVE WHAT I BELIEVE TO BE A 17TH CENTURY TEMPLE BELL AND
Steven-R
Steven-R, Master's Degree
I HAVE WHAT I BELIEVE TO BE A 17TH CENTURY TEMPLE BELL AND CANDLE HOLDER, IT IS QUITE PRIMITIVELY MADE WITH NO MARKINGS.… read more
We have a 17th or 18th century iron strong box that has been
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
We have a 17th or 18th century iron strong box that has been in our family for a couple of generations. It is one of those treasure chests with the locking mechanism in the lid of the chest and a key … read more
I inherited what seems to be Jesus the Carpenter in a
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
I inherited what seems to be Jesus the Carpenter in a trifold binder and has also the prayer The Lord is my Shepherd. It looks very old. It was given to me by my great aunt. Is it valuable? I can take… read more
I have a turn of the century english armoire. What is it
Nora
I have a turn of the century english armoire. What is it worth? How do I sent my photo? … read more
I have an English secretary desk, likely 17th century based
Will
Will, Executive Director
I have an English secretary desk, likely 17th century based on construction), with some of the original brass (locks) and some later replacements (drawer handles ) . It has ornate deep relief carving … read more
We own a reportedly late 17th century farm table with rounded
Appraiser Alan AOA C
Appraiser Alan AOA C, Certified & Licensed Adjuster/ Appraiser
We own a reportedly late 17th century farm table with rounded corners from the Lyonnais that we have loved and cared for since we bought it at an antiques fair in Strasbourg France in 1976. It is too … read more
I have an 1881 religious print of the Lord's Prayer complete
Nora
Good morning, I have an 1881 religious print of the Lord's Prayer complete with the 10 commandments in picture form. The print was done by A E Pratt & Co 27 Park Place, New York. In the lower right co… read more
I have what I believe to be a 17th century oil on canvas
Expert, antique expert
I have what I believe to be a 17th century oil on canvas painting of a dutch wedding. Can you look at it and tell me? I need to know who painted it or the name. It is an original and I have more pics.… read more
Have what we think is a lithograph probably early 17th century.
Will
Will, Executive Director
Have what we think is a lithograph probably early 17th century. Piece is entitled Doctor Johnson Rescuing Oliver Goldsmith From His Landlady. Engraved by Samuel Betlin(?)(hard to see last name), Paint… read more