Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an Asian blue and bowl? I've looked on line to see…

Customer Question
I have an Asian...

I have an Asian blue and white bowl ? I've looked on line to see the value but I can't find any information. Pls help

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Can I provide a picture

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

It's a blue and white bowl with two Asian men on a boat. It does have some aisian writing on the back

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Antiques
5/27/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Please also add photos of the bottom.

Unable to see your answer

I have not answered. I asked for a photo of the bottom of the bowl.

Both pictures you sent were the same front picture.