Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have this Mercury badge emblem. it is metal with what

Customer Question
Hi I have this Mercury...
Hi I have this Mercury badge emblem. it is metal with what appears to be red enamel. The piece is 1 1/2 inches high.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Antiques
5/27/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Hello again! This isCustomer
I am studying your question and will return shortly.

Use the +Add Files or UPLOAD or attachments feature next to the SEND button to add photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture at a time, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Any Ideas

I never received pictures. I thought you had just disappeared.

Use the small blue document icon with the up arrow down on the bottom of the page where you write back to me.
It works best if you add one, write a short description in the text area, send, then do the next photo.