Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Old vase, maybe French. Possibly brought back from China…

Customer Question
Old vase, maybe French ...

Old vase, maybe French

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Possibly brought back from China late 1800's or early 1900

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Maybe French name like Closeneau

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Antiques
5/27/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files or UPLOAD or attachments feature next to the SEND button to add photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture at a time, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

This is just a follow-up to see if you will be able to add pictures.

-Rarewares