Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Leather chaise lounge rocker. leather chaise lounge rocker.

Customer Question
Green leather chaise lounge...

Green leather chaise lounge rocker

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Green leather chaise lounge rocker

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Not yet

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Antiques
5/27/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files or UPLOAD or attachments feature next to the SEND button to add photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture at a time, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Will you be able to add pictures?