Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a set of china including serving pieces. How can I…

Customer Question
I have a set...

I have a set of china including serving pieces. How can I determine the value

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

The plates are stamped on the bottom. Theodore Haviland. Limogeo France. They are white trimmed in gold. And at least 80+ years old

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Antiques
5/27/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece/set that came with your original inquiry.
Let me know if this is a service for 8, 10 or 12 plus serving pieces.
Add pictures of the pattern and the maker's mark (he used different marks on different years) on the bottom of one piece by using the +Add File feature.

The one saucer I pulled out has no markings. I can pull the pieces to check for the marking. It is a service for 12 plus serving pieces
Please terminate this inquiry