Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a Noritake Dinner Set with an RC on the bottom and…

Customer Question
I have a Noritake...

I have a Noritake Dinner Set with an RC on the bottom and the number 9572. I am wishing to sell the 12 cups and saucers. can you give me an idea of their value?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It is white bone china with silver rings and a white embossed pattern on the top 1/3 of the cup and saucer

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

It is all in excellent condition. has hardly ever been used

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/27/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files or UPLOAD or attachments feature next to the SEND button to add photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture at a time, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.