Antiques

Connect one-on-one with a verified antique expert who will answer your question

Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

More related answers
All antique experts are VERIFIED
I have a zippo cigarette lighter brown in color with a plain
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
I have a zippo cigarette lighter brown in color with a plain football ectched on the top section. The bar on the bottom right side is just a name plate. Info--year, value please. Bradford, PA Made in … read more
I would like to get an estimate on the value of two sewing
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
I would like to get an estimate on the value of two sewing machines that are housed in custom made cabinets. One machine is a sears model that is approximately years 30 years old. The second machine i… read more
I have a zippo lighter with a picture of the moon landing,
Frank
Frank, Bachelor's Degree
I have a zippo lighter with a picture of the moon landing, July 20 1968. How much is it worth?… read more
i have inherited a Zippo Playboy lighter. it is new in the
Kim D., Certified Appraiser & Antiques Expert
i have inherited a Zippo Playboy lighter. it is new in the box never been used it is in a black maple wood box. 50th anniversery edition #0296/7500 Highly polished chrome with the playboy bunny and th… read more
I have a Zippo type cigarette lighter manufactured by Florentine. It is 14 gold plated an
Steven-R
Steven-R, Master's Degree
I have a Zippo type cigarette lighter manufactured by Florentine. It is 14 gold plated and has never been used. It has an embossed logo on the side with the inscription "A gift from James R. Hoffa" wi… read more
I would like to get an estimated value on two items and any
Appraiser Alan AOA C
Appraiser Alan AOA C, Certified & Licensed Adjuster/ Appraiser
I would like to get an estimated value on two items and any history information on such: 1) Small - Yellow Picture (on the bottom - Ziesta Made in USA) - I got this item many years ago from my mother … read more
I have three pieces that I would like an estimate value: 1.
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Antique Appraiser/ Speaker
I have three pieces that I would like an estimate value: 1. A manual Royal typewriter from around the 1940's. It has a box-like case that holds it, it is in working condition (though the ribbon is dri… read more
I would like to get a valuation for a ronson butane
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
I would like to get a valuation for a ronson butane cigarette lighter bought in the 1950.s … read more
I would like to know the selling value of a 3 piece matched
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Certified Appraiser, AAA
I would like to know the selling value of a 3 piece matched set of Italian glass ashtray, lighter & lidded cigarette box. These are a mid-century 40's / 50's items stamped 'Italy' on the bottom. They … read more
Diana F.
Diana F., Appraiser
Second opinion] I would like to know the selling value of a 3 piece matched set of Italian glass ashtray, lighter & lidded cigarette box. These are a mid-century 40's / 50's items stamped 'Italy' on t… read more
I have an old cigarette lighter made by best lighters, it is
Nora
I have an old cigarette lighter made by best lighters, it is a metal knight in armor and has a 5 digit patent number, it is approximately 9-1/2 inches tall with base, what is it worth?… read more
I would like to get a price guesstimate on a 14K Gold Zippo
Rarewares
Rarewares, Expert Appraiser/Antiques Dealer
Hello, I would like to get a price guesstimate on a 14K Gold Zippo cig Lighter, looks to have the Cat Cay Yacht Club logo on front. Very Good condition. Mid 1940's ZIPPO logo on bottom of lighter. Pat… read more
I have what appears to be a vintage zippo lighter, however
Appraiser Alan AOA C
I have what appears to be a vintage zippo lighter, however it has no marking on the bottom other than the word zippo written slanted with a hook on the top left part of the z.? How do I: 1. Find out i… read more
I have two items that I would like to get an appraisal on: 1)
Diana F.
Diana F., Appraiser
I have two items that I would like to get an appraisal on: 1) 1933 Chicago World's Fair Souvenir Booklet in original mailing envelope - Excellent condition, 10-pages, has pictures of buildings, points… read more
I have a zippo lighter my father owned when he was in calcutta
I have a zippo lighter my father owned when he was in calcutta in the war during the early 1940's it has a map outline on the front that names delhi, calcutta,bombay madras and karachi, on the bottom … read more
I have a polished Zippo lighter with its box. On the box it
Frank
Frank, Bachelor's Degree
I have a polished Zippo lighter with its box. On the box it says: "No. 1610". The second line says "HIGH POLISH'. aLSO THE TOP OF THE BOX HAS THIS: ZIPPO, AND slim lighter. What is this worth?… read more
i have a 1947 zippo lighter that has great falls select on
Kathy Sowden, MS, ISA
Kathy Sowden, MS, ISA, Accredited ISA Appraiser & Shop Owner
i have a 1947 zippo lighter that has great falls select on that is brand new in box and says it is 14k gold. never been out of box. mint. how much is this worth?… read more
I would like to get an estimate of the value of a Chinese room
Robert S.
Robert S., BA
I would like to get an estimate of the value of a Chinese room divider screen that my father brought back from China several years ago. There are 6 panels, each one measuring 72"x 16" x1 1/4" with rai… read more