Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I am looking for value and history of this piece. Au Gormet…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for value and history of this piece. Au Gormet pink relish dish.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It was my huabanda grandmothers might have the meyer and lange chef in tje middle

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Its thick glass

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Antiques
5/26/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 3 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Welcome! My name is***** will be pleased to help you.
I am studying your question and will return shortly.

Use the +Add Files or UPLOAD or attachments feature next to the SEND button to add photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture at a time, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

This is just a follow-up to see if you will be able to add pictures.

-Rarewares

I thought i had!! I will get them tonight.

That would be wonderful.

If you are using the mobile app, there is a blue camera icon for adding pictures. It is a slow upload, but it does work if you do one at a time. If you are on desktop or tablet, there is a blue document with an up arrow in the white text area next to the send button for adding pictures.

I look forward to working with you.

-Rarewares

Great. Thank you.