Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a teapot that was given to me by an older couple that…

Customer Question
I have a teapot...

I have a teapot that was given to me by an older couple that was given to them for a wedding gift they were married 78 years. It is Gibsons (Stafordshire ENGLAND THEN IT HAS A WYY3 13 ON THE BOTTOM ALSO WAS WONDERING IF IT WAS 0F ANY VALUE

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Antiques
5/26/2018
Antique Expert: Doris, Personal Property Appraiser replied 2 months ago
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Welcome! Doris here. I will be pleased to work with you. My responses are not immediate. I thank
you for your patience. I am reviewing the question.

Photos are almost always required to give an accurate assessment. If you cannot send photos, I can still work with your descriptions; however, I can give more accurate answers if I have photos.
Can you send photos?

If so, then -

Please send photos of the teapot.

Please send a photo of the identification marks, labels and/or words on the teapot.

You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo of the marks.

If you cannot get a good photo, then sketch the marks and take a photo of the sketch.

To send photos you may use the "ADD FILES" in the blue box link (next to "SEND" or "SUBMIT") on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.
Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.

An explanation of this method can be found here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Kind regards,
Doris

I'm not very tech savy i can send photo from my phone. do you have an email I can forward it too

If you're having issues uploading photos, please email *****@******.*** directly, and a Customer Service agent will then send those photos to me.

Kind regards,
Doris

Cancel the call and I will upload the ictures. Thank you

PHONE CALLS:

I do not participate in the phone call services. The ad for a call was auto-generated by the site, not me.
I will still continue to work with you in writing an answer you can print out at no extra cost.